South Ayrshire Social Enterprise Network (SASEN) is a membership network of social enterprise leaders operating in the South Ayrshire Area. Our aim is to create a supportive environment in South Ayrshire in which social enterprise is able to flourish.
Our membership includes social enterprises of all sizes and at all stages of development, across a wide range of business activities.
SASEN exists to:
– serve as a peer support opportunity for its members, where they can share experiences and advice openly;
– enable members to share information about investment, contracting, business opportunities and emerging policy information – ensuring members have as much access as possible to information which will help their businesses;
– create an informal but business focussed environment which is conducive to intertrading between its members and other social enterprises
– engage selectively with policy makers, funders and other strategic partners of interest – to lobby, challenge and provide input into relevant agendas and
– enable access to events and training
Membership to SASEN is free. Find out how to join here.